Sitting in front of your computer causes you frequent neck pain? Well, every person who has an office job is facing such problems, but you should not worry.
Here is a series of exercises that will soothe neck pains that occur because of overloading the muscles and vertebrae of the cervical spine. These 2 stretches can be a real help for you.
• The starting position is seated.
• Raise your arms like in the figure no. 1 and point one of the palms to the floor, and the other toward the ceiling.
• Rotate the entire shoulder area, keeping your head down to the floor.
Exercise no. 2:
• The starting position is the same as the previous exercise, but this time the arms must be joined together and the elbows folded at an angle of 90 degrees.
• Turn your head to the right and separate the arms on the same direction (figure no.2).
• Repeat the same movements when turning your head to the left.