The cracked heel can ruin the best sandals wear in the summer. So, if you want to get rid of this issue, I suggest you turn to natural ingredients. These are the best when it comes to such a sensitive area of your feet. When you are not treating the cracked heels, they can become even more painful to walk on. Thus, it is not about aesthetic problems only, it also can aggravate the skin from your heels. So, check out this amazing DIY foot scrub exfoliation so you can completely banish cracked heels.
Firstly, let me explain how the ingredients will work. For example, the lemon will soften and loosen up the rough dead skin. Secondly, the olive oil and honey will nourish the skin to keep it moist and healthy. Lastly, the brown sugar will gently exfoliate and scrub off the softened cracked heels.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– a tablespoon of olive oil
– ½ lemon juice.
Let’s get into the instructions:
1. Put 2 tablespoons of brown sugar in a small bowl.
2. Add 1 tablespoon each of honey and olive oil.
3. Squeeze the juice from the ½ lemon into the bowl.
4. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Soak your feet in lukewarm water for about 20 minutes and wash them thoroughly to remove all dirt and impurities.
6. Rub the prepared scrub all over your feet using circular motions to remove all the dead skin.
7. Wash your feet with cool water to reveal smooth and glowing skin.
Thus, use this scrub 2 to 3 times a week for proper exfoliation. You will also notice it will be harder for your feet to get cracked heels due to this solution.